Get an 8’ blade, a 10’ blade, an 8’10” scoop/pusher blade or a windrowing machine all at the touch of a button. The WESTERN® WIDE-OUT™ adjustable-wing snow plow hydraulically transforms to move more snow, no matter what the condition. Up to 30% more. It’s the ultimate in CONTRACTOR GRADE® performance.
The 12-gauge steel moldboard is 29” high, and with independently controlled wings, the WIDE-OUT™ extends from 8’ to 10’ wide. With both wings angled forward, you get the carrying capacity of an 8’ 10” scoop.
The ½” thick x 6” high carbon steel cutting edge is standard, and the durable 1½” x 8” polyurethane wing-cutting edges reduce wear and protect the blade. These cutting edges can effectively “trip” in any position, including scoop.
Four Plows in One
Maximize snow plowing efficiency at the touch of a button.
- The 8’ retracted position is perfect for transport and for narrow access areas, such as drive-through lanes or tight windrowing areas.
- The 10’ expanded-width position gives you 25% more blade surface so you can take wider passes in larger, wide-open spaces.
- For unmatched windrowing productivity, angle the leading wing forward, with the trailing wing extended, and you can use the full blade without spillover. Unparalleled windrowing efficiency, with no spillover on passes, reduces cleanup time.
- For the ultimate in snow-carrying capacity, angle both wings forward for an 8’ 10” scoop.
- The WIDE-OUT™ can fully angle in the scoop position to effectively carry snow around corners, and maneuver in congested parking lots, something V-plows cannot do.
|Blade Width||Blade Height||Blade Gauge||Trip Springs||Vertical Ribs||Angling Rams||Plowing Width|
|Disc Shoes||Cutting Edge|
|29″||12||4||6||1½″ x 10″||7' 2" retracted
7' 11" scoop
|940 lb||optional||1/2″ x 6″ blade
1½″ x 8″ poly wing
Grab a coffee, hop in and turn up the heat. No more struggling in the cold with a heavy snow blower. Now you can clear your driveway the easy way – when you want, and how you want – with the FISHER® Homesteader personal plow.
Your equipment has to live up to the challenge your customers demand. That’s why pros like you choose the XBLADE™. With exclusive X-Bracing and a premium stainless steel moldboard, you simply can’t find a commercial snow plow built tougher than this.
For precise ice control performance, turn to the powerfully versatile PRO-FLO™ 525 and PRO-FLO™ 900 Tailgate Spreaders. A 2-stage, auger-fed delivery system and independent variable speed control provide consistent and efficient flow of all types of de-icing materials, including rock salt and sand. Designed to attach to a wide variety of vehicles, it’s versatile enough for any job site or surface condition.
WESTERN® Walk-Behind Spreaders
Whether you’re drop spreading along narrow walkways, or broadcast-spreading across wider areas, WESTERN® Professional Walk-Behind Spreaders will get the job done. Constructed of sturdy corrosion-free polyethylene, both walk-behind spreader models feature a clear hopper cover to keep your de-icing material dry and flowing freely while providing a clear view inside, so you know when it’s time to reload. With pneumatic tires and a powder-coated steel frame, these salt spreaders also handle commercial ice-melt products, and are designed to provide trouble-free performance.
CONTRACTOR GRADE® Performance When the Job Demands a Skid-Steer
The WESTERN® PRO PLUS® and new PRODIGY™ snow plows are available with a universal skid-steer loader mounting plate for fast and easy hook-up. The skid-steer’s standard auxiliary hydraulic system provides the power to operate the blade.