Your equipment has to live up to the challenge your customers demand. That’s why pros like you choose the XBLADE™. With exclusive X-Bracing and a premium stainless steel moldboard, you simply can’t find a commercial snow plow built tougher than this.
Only the edge of the blade trips when an obstacle is encountered. It’s much less jarring than a full-trip blade, and because the plow blade stays upright, plowed snow remains in front of the blade. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs. They never need adjusting and don’t stretch like extension springs.
- The blade is a full 31” high for plowing through the deepest snows.
- Available in 8’ and 9’ blade sizes, the XBLADE™ moldboard is built of premium corrosion-resistant stainless steel, for a plow that’s as rugged as it is striking, for the ultimate in durability and performance that hardworking professionals demand.
Exclusive X-BRACING features two vertical and eight diagonal ribs – unsurpassed in the industry – for providing superior torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate moldboard stress.
Attack Angle & Curl
- The XBLADE™ features an extreme 75-degree attack angle – more aggressive than any other straight blade – for exceptional ice breaking and scraping.
- The blade curls to a full 10” overhang for optimum snow rolling and foiling action to keep snow off the windshield.
Double Angle Base Angle
- The extreme double angle base angle design provides superior strength and rigidity to eliminate stress on the blade.
- 1” base angle pins provide added strength for a longer life, and the high-carbon steel wear pads provide the longest cutting edge wear of any on the market.
XBLADE™ Snow Plow Specifications
|Blade Width||Blade Height||Blade Gauge||Trip Springs||Ribs||Angling Rams||Plowing Width |
|Approx. Weight||Wear Shoes||Cutting Edge|
|8'||31"||12"||4||10||1½" x 12"||7' 1"||790 lb||Optional||1/2" x 6"|
|9'||31"||12"||4||10||1½" x 12"||7' 11"||835 lb||Optional||1/2" x 6"|
Grab a coffee, hop in and turn up the heat. No more struggling in the cold with a heavy snow blower. Now you can clear your driveway the easy way – when you want, and how you want – with the FISHER® Homesteader personal plow.
Big trucks and big jobs require serious snow plowing equipment. The FISHER® MC Series is the biggest, toughest plow we make. Built for municipal and contractor vehicles in the 17,000-27,500 GVW range, the MC Series is just right for narrow streets and intersections and large parking lots. Matching the plow to the job – that’s how to get it done!
Get an 8’ blade, a 10’ blade, an 8’10” scoop/pusher blade or a windrowing machine all at the touch of a button. The WESTERN® WIDE-OUT™ adjustable-wing snow plow hydraulically transforms to move more snow, no matter what the condition. Up to 30% more. It’s the ultimate in CONTRACTOR GRADE® performance.
Whether you plow snow for a living, or just want to get more out of your utility vehicle, the TRAILBLAZER™ UTV V-plow delivers the professional-grade snow plow features you expect from Fisher Engineering. Designed to fit a wide variety of models, the TRAILBLAZER UTV V-plow will turn your UTV into a winter workhorse.
For the really big jobs, Western Products offers a full line of heavy-duty containment plows designed to move maximum yards of snow in minimal time. The WESTERN® PILE DRIVER™ containment plow attaches quickly and easily to your Skid-Steer, Backhoe, or Wheel Loader.
Easy to Operate as a Straight-Blade
The all-new PRODIGY™ snow plow features an ingenious patented mechanical wing design that automatically positions its wings to deliver maximum plowing efficiency. Whether in straight-ahead scoop mode or angled for windrowing, it delivers multi-position winged plow productivity in a plow that’s as easy to operate as a straight blade. It’s available for trucks or skid-steer loaders.
While the big hopper spreaders get all the glory, the FISHER® SPEED-CASTER™ 525 & SPEED-CASTER™ 900 tailgate spreaders ensure a great finish. Featuring 2-stage, auger-fed delivery systems that can handle salt, sand or a sand/salt mix, and mounting systems for pickups, SUVs and tractors, these tailgate spreaders deliver exceptional performance in any conditions.