Your equipment has to live up to the challenge your customers demand. That’s why pros like you choose the XBLADE™. With exclusive X-Bracing and a premium stainless steel moldboard, you simply can’t find a commercial snow plow built tougher than this.
Only the edge of the blade trips when an obstacle is encountered. It’s much less jarring than a full-trip blade, and because the plow blade stays upright, plowed snow remains in front of the blade. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs. They never need adjusting and don’t stretch like extension springs.
- The blade is a full 31” high for plowing through the deepest snows.
- Available in 8’ and 9’ blade sizes, the XBLADE™ moldboard is built of premium corrosion-resistant stainless steel, for a plow that’s as rugged as it is striking, for the ultimate in durability and performance that hardworking professionals demand.
Exclusive X-BRACING features two vertical and eight diagonal ribs – unsurpassed in the industry – for providing superior torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate moldboard stress.
Attack Angle & Curl
- The XBLADE™ features an extreme 75-degree attack angle – more aggressive than any other straight blade – for exceptional ice breaking and scraping.
- The blade curls to a full 10” overhang for optimum snow rolling and foiling action to keep snow off the windshield.
Double Angle Base Angle
- The extreme double angle base angle design provides superior strength and rigidity to eliminate stress on the blade.
- 1” base angle pins provide added strength for a longer life, and the high-carbon steel wear pads provide the longest cutting edge wear of any on the market.
XBLADE™ Snow Plow Specifications
|Blade Width||Blade Height||Blade Gauge||Trip Springs||Ribs||Angling Rams||Plowing Width |
|Approx. Weight||Wear Shoes||Cutting Edge|
|8'||31"||12"||4||10||1½" x 12"||7' 1"||790 lb||Optional||1/2" x 6"|
|9'||31"||12"||4||10||1½" x 12"||7' 11"||835 lb||Optional||1/2" x 6"|
While the big hopper spreaders get all the glory, the FISHER® SPEED-CASTER™ 525 & SPEED-CASTER™ 900 tailgate spreaders ensure a great finish. Featuring 2-stage, auger-fed delivery systems that can handle salt, sand or a sand/salt mix, and mounting systems for pickups, SUVs and tractors, these tailgate spreaders deliver exceptional performance in any conditions.
Change the way you plow snow, and take your business to the next level of profitability, with the FISHER® XLS™ Expandable Length Snow Plow. With the ability to expand from 8’ to 10’ wide, and then angle the wings to an 8’ 10”. scoop, or the ultimate windrowing configuration, you can be up to 30% more efficient.
Whether you plow snow for a living, or just want to get more out of your utility vehicle, the TRAILBLAZER™ UTV V-plow delivers the professional-grade snow plow features you expect from Fisher Engineering. Designed to fit a wide variety of models, the TRAILBLAZER UTV V-plow will turn your UTV into a winter workhorse.
A New Standard in V-Plow Performance
Featuring extreme flared wings and Fisher Engineering’s proven trip edge design, the XV2™ delivers outstanding performance while getting you smoothly over hidden obstacles – in all blade configurations – without losing your load. Super-fast hydraulics maximize productivity while the standard InstaLock double-acting cylinders hold wings firmly in place for clean back dragging and straight blade operation.
For the really big jobs, Western Products offers a full line of heavy-duty containment plows designed to move maximum yards of snow in minimal time. The WESTERN® PILE DRIVER™ containment plow attaches quickly and easily to your Skid-Steer, Backhoe, or Wheel Loader.
As half-ton pick-ups became lighter, half-ton truck owners have struggled to find a rugged, hard-working snow plow that meets today’s vehicle weight requirements. The HT Series™snow plow is a full-size, full-featured snow plow, made just for today’s lighter half-ton pickups. It’s designed for personal and light commercial use.