Your equipment has to live up to the challenge your customers demand. That’s why pros like you choose the XBLADE™. With exclusive X-Bracing and a premium stainless steel moldboard, you simply can’t find a commercial snow plow built tougher than this.
Only the edge of the blade trips when an obstacle is encountered. It’s much less jarring than a full-trip blade, and because the plow blade stays upright, plowed snow remains in front of the blade. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs. They never need adjusting and don’t stretch like extension springs.
- The blade is a full 31” high for plowing through the deepest snows.
- Available in 8’ and 9’ blade sizes, the XBLADE™ moldboard is built of premium corrosion-resistant stainless steel, for a plow that’s as rugged as it is striking, for the ultimate in durability and performance that hardworking professionals demand.
Exclusive X-BRACING features two vertical and eight diagonal ribs – unsurpassed in the industry – for providing superior torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate moldboard stress.
Attack Angle & Curl
- The XBLADE™ features an extreme 75-degree attack angle – more aggressive than any other straight blade – for exceptional ice breaking and scraping.
- The blade curls to a full 10” overhang for optimum snow rolling and foiling action to keep snow off the windshield.
Double Angle Base Angle
- The extreme double angle base angle design provides superior strength and rigidity to eliminate stress on the blade.
- 1” base angle pins provide added strength for a longer life, and the high-carbon steel wear pads provide the longest cutting edge wear of any on the market.
XBLADE™ Snow Plow Specifications
|Blade Width||Blade Height||Blade Gauge||Trip Springs||Ribs||Angling Rams||Plowing Width |
|Approx. Weight||Wear Shoes||Cutting Edge|
|8'||31"||12"||4||10||1½" x 12"||7' 1"||790 lb||Optional||1/2" x 6"|
|9'||31"||12"||4||10||1½" x 12"||7' 11"||835 lb||Optional||1/2" x 6"|
When the storms hit, be ready to control ice on parking lots of any size with the SPEED-CASTER™ 2 Tailgate Spreader, featuring a 2-stage delivery system that can handle all types of de-icing material, even wet sand! It’s easy to remove and reinstall without tools.
Come on, admit it. With the ability to change from V to straight to scoop mode, plowing snow with the XtremeV™ is kind of a rush. Fast hydraulics and the FISHER® trip-edge design mean you can get in your zone with no wake-up calls. And if getting the jobs done faster means you make more money, now that’s real power!
While the big hopper spreaders get all the glory, the FISHER® SPEED-CASTER™ 525 & SPEED-CASTER™ 900 tailgate spreaders ensure a great finish. Featuring 2-stage, auger-fed delivery systems that can handle salt, sand or a sand/salt mix, and mounting systems for pickups, SUVs and tractors, these tailgate spreaders deliver exceptional performance in any conditions.
Pusher Plows You Can Count on from FISHER®
For the really big jobs, Fisher Engineering offers a full line of heavy-duty pusher plows designed to move maximum yards of snow in minimal time. The FISHER® STORM BOXX™ pusher plow attaches quickly and easily to your Skid-Steer, Backhoe, or Wheel Loader.
As half-ton pick-ups became lighter, half-ton truck owners have struggled to find a rugged, hard-working snow plow that meets today’s vehicle weight requirements. The HT Series™snow plow is a full-size, full-featured snow plow, made just for today’s lighter half-ton pickups. It’s designed for personal and light commercial use.
Grab a coffee, hop in and turn up the heat. No more struggling in the cold with a heavy snow blower. Now you can clear your driveway the easy way – when you want, and how you want – with the FISHER® Homesteader personal plow.