Your equipment has to live up to the challenge your customers demand. That’s why pros like you choose the XBLADE™. With exclusive X-Bracing and a premium stainless steel moldboard, you simply can’t find a commercial snow plow built tougher than this.
Only the edge of the blade trips when an obstacle is encountered. It’s much less jarring than a full-trip blade, and because the plow blade stays upright, plowed snow remains in front of the blade. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs. They never need adjusting and don’t stretch like extension springs.
- The blade is a full 31” high for plowing through the deepest snows.
- Available in 8’ and 9’ blade sizes, the XBLADE™ moldboard is built of premium corrosion-resistant stainless steel, for a plow that’s as rugged as it is striking, for the ultimate in durability and performance that hardworking professionals demand.
Exclusive X-BRACING features two vertical and eight diagonal ribs – unsurpassed in the industry – for providing superior torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate moldboard stress.
Attack Angle & Curl
- The XBLADE™ features an extreme 75-degree attack angle – more aggressive than any other straight blade – for exceptional ice breaking and scraping.
- The blade curls to a full 10” overhang for optimum snow rolling and foiling action to keep snow off the windshield.
Double Angle Base Angle
- The extreme double angle base angle design provides superior strength and rigidity to eliminate stress on the blade.
- 1” base angle pins provide added strength for a longer life, and the high-carbon steel wear pads provide the longest cutting edge wear of any on the market.
XBLADE™ Snow Plow Specifications
|Blade Width||Blade Height||Blade Gauge||Trip Springs||Ribs||Angling Rams||Plowing Width |
|Approx. Weight||Wear Shoes||Cutting Edge|
|8'||31"||12"||4||10||1½" x 12"||7' 1"||790 lb||Optional||1/2" x 6"|
|9'||31"||12"||4||10||1½" x 12"||7' 11"||835 lb||Optional||1/2" x 6"|
When the storms hit, be ready to control ice on parking lots of any size with the SPEED-CASTER™ 2 Tailgate Spreader, featuring a 2-stage delivery system that can handle all types of de-icing material, even wet sand! It’s easy to remove and reinstall without tools.
Whether you plow snow for a living, or just want to get more out of your utility vehicle, the TRAILBLAZER™ UTV V-plow delivers the professional-grade snow plow features you expect from Fisher Engineering. Designed to fit a wide variety of models, the TRAILBLAZER UTV V-plow will turn your UTV into a winter workhorse.
Big trucks and big jobs require serious snow plowing equipment. The FISHER® MC Series is the biggest, toughest plow we make. Built for municipal and contractor vehicles in the 17,000-27,500 GVW range, the MC Series is just right for narrow streets and intersections and large parking lots. Matching the plow to the job – that’s how to get it done!
As half-ton pick-ups became lighter, half-ton truck owners have struggled to find a rugged, hard-working snow plow that meets today’s vehicle weight requirements. The HT Series™snow plow is a full-size, full-featured snow plow, made just for today’s lighter half-ton pickups. It’s designed for personal and light commercial use.
Get an 8’ blade, a 10’ blade, an 8’10” scoop/pusher blade or a windrowing machine all at the touch of a button. The WESTERN® WIDE-OUT™ adjustable-wing snow plow hydraulically transforms to move more snow, no matter what the condition. Up to 30% more. It’s the ultimate in CONTRACTOR GRADE® performance.
Change the way you plow snow, and take your business to the next level of profitability, with the FISHER® XLS™ Expandable Length Snow Plow. With the ability to expand from 8’ to 10’ wide, and then angle the wings to an 8’ 10”. scoop, or the ultimate windrowing configuration, you can be up to 30% more efficient.
Expand Your Skid-Steer’s Versatility with Proven FISHER® Snowplows
The popular FISHER® XBLADE™ and HD SERIES snow plows are available with a universal skid-steer loader mounting plate for fast and easy hook-up. Both plows feature Fisher Engineering’s proven trip-edge design. Only the edge trips back when striking an obstacle, leaving the blade upright and plowed snow in front of the blade.